There are nearly 5,000 blog pages on Bexley-is-Bonkers and another 3,600 pages of other types; inevitably some might be difficult to find and the Site map is in dire need of an overhaul. This page provides information that may assist navigation.
• Blogs may be displayed in two basic formats. Individually or by clicking the Month icon which is superimposed over the banner image. It assembles all of the current month’s blogs into a single page. The Today icon similarly assembles all of the most recent day’s blogs when there has been more than one on that day. When viewing an older blog a similar blue icon assembles all the blogs for that day.
• If you use www.bexley-is-bonkers.com instead of www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk it will assemble all of the current month’s blogs without having to select the Month icon.
• Bexley-is-Bonkers takes note of the size of screen on which it is viewed and allows optimisation of five basic ranges of screen sizes. Currently they are screens up to 480 pixels wide, screens from 481 to 800 pixels wide with further divisions at 1024, 1920 pixels (full HD) and the fifth range covers bigger screens (ultraHD - 4k). On text intensive pages, which includes all blogs, desktop sized screens (1024 to 1920 pixels) are restricted to 1280 pixels wide so that eye movement does not become excessive. Picture pages will occupy the full screen width. UltraHD screens will always use the full width for text and images except in rare cases where the image quality is not good enough at that size.
• On blog pages a click on the blog date will take you to the top of the page.
• On blog pages a click on the blog title will take you to the top of that blog.
• The year Index (2009 etc.) that lies beneath the banner on blog pages will list every blog for that year.
• On the blog Index page a click on the abbreviated month name - in red near the top of the page - will take you to the appropriate part of the Index.
• On the blog Index page a click on the month - in green - will display all the blogs for that month.
• On the blog Index page a click on a blog title will display the chosen blog.